No two students are the same, which means no two Explore articles are the same. Browse our categories to help find the articles most interesting to you. We hope they can provide you with a greater understanding of what it’s like living and studying in Australia – in general and at Griffith University.
- Career and Work – Hearing from other students is always helpful, which is especially true when it comes to work experience. Our students share their own perspective on doing internships and extracurricular activities. You’ll also find career tips and suggestions on working part-time while studying.
- Culture – This category covers a wide range of topics. From learning more about different international student’s culture, to what to expect from the Australian culture. You’ll be sure to learn something new and might even have a laugh (Aussie slang is always an interesting topic for international students).
- Learning English – What better way to learn English then to participate in fun activities and events. Our Griffith English Language Institute students have written articles about the experiences that have helped them develop their English skills.
- Lifestyle – The lifestyle in Australia is what makes studying here so unique. Our lifestyle articles will give you a glimpse into life in Australia. Including places to visit, food recommendations, shopping tips, local experiences, university events and other interesting topics.
- Study Abroad and Exchange – If you’re looking to study abroad (leaving Australia or coming to Australia) hear what our students have been up to and how their experiences have shaped them into the person they are today. You may even pick up some tips and ideas for your next adventure.
- Travel – If you’re visiting the Explore blog no doubt you love to travel! This topic covers travelling locally around South East Queensland (Gold Coast, Brisbane, and Sunshine Coast), domestically in Australia and overseas. This topic is packed with unique experiences written by people of all backgrounds.
- Uni Life – There’s so much to learn when trying to discover what it’s actually like studying overseas – whether that be in Australia or elsewhere. Our Explore bloggers have first-hand experience with what to expect at university. They have lots of information and advice to share when it comes to adjusting and enjoying university life.