- Maybe I could wear this shirt for a few more days…
- Nope. All out of clothes.
- The laundry basket is overflowing. As is the “almost dirty clothes” chair.
- Fine. I give up. Let’s do this.
- How can fabric be this heavy? What does this basket actually weigh?
- Do I have coins? Why do the machines only accept gold coin donations?
- I’m out of fabric softener. Guess I’ll have to survive.
As every student knows there are a number of ways to put off having to do your assignments and essays; these range from idly raiding the fridge or pantry, even though…