Choosing a university is a big life decision, which is why we are here to support you on your journey to Griffith University.
Now, more than ever, is a great time to be studying on our amazing Gold Coast campus. Here are 4 big reasons to accept your offer and start your journey now.
Did you know?
- Queensland is welcoming eligible international student arrivals with quarantine free travel. We are ready to pick you up from the airport (for free) and welcome you to Australia.
- $500 Travel Grants are available from Study Gold Coast. Accept your offer to study at Griffith University’s Gold Coast campus and apply for the travel grant before 23 May, 2022. Travel grants are limited to 500 places, so be quick! Full terms and conditions available on the website.
- The Australian Government has currently removed work restrictions for student visa holders, allowing students to work more than 40 hours a fortnight in any sector of the economy. This is positive news for students looking to gain important professional work experience while completing their studies.
- Studying regionally at our Griffith University Gold Coast campus means you may be eligible to stay longer, for up to 4 years with post-study work rights. Finish your studies and gain important professional experience working in one of Australia’s most sort-after metropolitan cities.
Griffith University has created an international student arrivals page that is updated with information regarding eligibility, visas, vaccine requirements and other important information.
2022 Key Dates
- 11 July – Orientation Week
- 18 July – Trimester 2 begins
- 31 October– Orientation Week
- 7 November – Trimester 3 begins
* Some programs have alternate commencement dates.
Visit our website for more information about studying with us.
No matter who you are or where you are in the world, whatever your study journey Griffith University is with you all the way.